8.23.2010

Something's Wrong In the State of Denmark

Well, ok...Not Denmark exactly...But something is wrong with my blog.  UGH...I'm working on fixing it, but until then, the background is not working, nor are the pictures.  
They are hosted on blogspot's server so it's not picasa or anything else.  If someone knows a higher up at google who can fix my pics, that'd be great!!!!  Until then....well...what's jewelry without pictures?  I guess I'll need to grab the trusty webcam.
That being said, please send your wardrobe pics to rpparklane (AT) gmail (dot) com...Please send pics of outdated pieces of clothing that you can't bear parting with, or that one shirt that you don't know how to update, or it's missing SOMETHING.  Please please (with a cherry on top) send them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails