8.05.2010

Pantone + Park Lane

Each Spring and Fall, Pantone releases a color trend chart based on what designers exhibit on the runway. It is hard to imagine, but oh-so-true, that designers are already working on next seasons colors. In my mind, it's like working in a Christmas store in July!

I have been thrilled at the last seasons colors - which we are technically still working on. My wardrobe tends to lean toward bright and vibrant colors, naturally. Colorado, is generally a fairly 'beige' state (not of mind, I mean geographic state), for whatever reason.

Back to Pantone. So, twice a year this color chart come out. While Fall fashion week was in February (I seem to recall being bundled under my Snuggie - YES! I really do own and use one!), the great minds of fashion were meeting to scheme what colors we'd be seeing in our local department store.

Jewels by Park Lane is not a chintzy-mom-and-pop jewelry company. We are the leader in high fashion jewelry - or bridge jewelry (meaning not el cheapo jewelry, and not quite your sapphires and diamond type fine jewelry). Park Lane stays on top of current fashions. I'm not sure who has that job, but it must be fun! I digress.

I thought it would be fun to show you these upcoming color trends with some jewelry!





























Like them? Love them? Hate them? WANT THEM?? Have to have them? Well, make sure you contact me, so you can have them!! With Park Lane, no one pays retail, that means you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails