8.30.2010

Fall 2010 Jewelry Trends

From scouring high and low...looking at what other designers are doing...I present to you the upcoming fall jewelry trends.
Continuing from the spring, and even fall of last year: layering.  This is good news girls!


New Trends:
Gold Jewelry:  Can I poo poo selling your gold?  K, I'm gonna.  Keep your gold, and mix it with a few new pieces to revitalize your wardrobe. 
If you don't have any gold jewelry, now is the time to buy!  You can mix the gold and silver tones together for a very modern look!
Also on the gold strain, is Egyptian.  The Egyptians were well known for their exotic jewelry, and their extreme wealth.  Cleopatra even went as far as to dissolve a pearl in wine to show her extreme wealth.

Statement necklaces as IN!  In a nutshell, the bib type is going to be seen a lot this season.  Good news for those of you who aren't "in" to layering, one big bold necklace is sure to fit the bill.


Bold earrings:  bigger is better when it comes to the bling on the lobes.  However, it's best to not wear big earrings with a big necklace if you are petite.  Bigger gals, however, are able to pull this off!


Flower Power:  this will be a carry over, but in greater proportion to the spring motifs. 

Chainmaille:  yes, my friends, it's back!  This season we really have a huge mix of jewelry styles.  It makes for a very well rounded wardrobe.

Remember the $100 deal!  Refer a friend to start Park Lane, and you'll get $100 FREE in jewelry in September!!

1 comment:

  1. Out of curiosity, what about girls who can't wear earrings? Are earrings really that big of a make or break thing?

    I'm not really thrilled that the bib look is back, but I have issues with bibs. I feel like they are choking me. I have the same issues with turtlenecks, and collar shirts. Oh well, at least my Egyptian jewelry is back! I do love my Egyptian pieces. Now, if I can just figure out how to wear those with a certain pendant I would be happy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails