4.09.2010

I Love Jewelry

Oh my! I LOVE jewelry. Less than I love my kids, husband, and God, but it's right up there! Pearls, gems, fashion jewelry, gemstone jewelry. If you can wear it, I love it. How about you?

I worked for a chain jewelry store several years ago. I had a customer who was looking for something to "catch his eye". Dude, I wanted to tell him (we said that then, not to the customers obviously), you're standing in the middle of a diamond store - everything is sparkly. I realized at that moment, that I love the glitter of jewelry. Who cares that some things are ostentatious? Who cares that you might be wearing a 'bit much'? When a woman wears jewelry, it gives her an automatic confidence, makes her feel loved, adored by the giver. It allows woman to play dress-up. There's nothing wrong with being Fancy Nancy everyday! :)

It's no small wonder that I own my a jewelry business. I love blessing women with jewelry. I love helping them feel empowered and confident. A pair of earrings or a necklace can make a gal's day!

Isn't it interesting that we call nuggets of wisdom "pearls of wisdom". In the book of Job (in the Bible pearls, gold, silver, onyx, sapphire, etc are all compared to wisdom (which wisdom is WAY better than all those). I wholeheartedly agree!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, see, not all of us like that whole jewelry thing. I like my worn John Deere ballcap, my worn pair of Wrangler's Q-Baby jeans, and my worn boots. But, I have you for the sparkly thing, right?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails